Air Conflicts: Vietnam
Vietnam. 1965. A long-simmering conflict escalates into a full-fledged war, and you are about to become a big part of it. Jump into the cockpit of some of the finest combat aircraft as young Joe Thompson, a newly minted U.S. Air Force pilot. He is brave, talented and ready to do his duty, but his experiences during this war will change him forever.
Air Conflicts: Vietnam is an arcade-styled air-combat game that immerses players in the harrowing skies over Vietnam. Take to the air in screaming fighter jets or grab the controls of devastating helicopter gunships as you shatter enemy encampments with explosive ordinance, decimate North Vietnamese ace fighter squadrons, escort bombers as they deliver their deadly payload, or rescue stranded soldiers and deliver support troops to the ever-changing front lines of the vicious battlefield.
- Live a thrilling wartime narrative in an epic next-gen campaign filled with heroic moments and the darker side of war; your performance in air combat and support missions drives the story.
- Jump into the cockpit for instant action. Pilot and customize more than 20 planes, fighter jets and helicopters, including the fire-breathing AH-1 Cobra attack gunships and the devastating F4 Phantom.
- Lead your squadron to victory. Command up to four jets or helicopters, maximizing their unique abilities to complete challenging objectives, while earning experience, leveling up and improving your air combat skills.
- Challenge your friends for air supremacy. Play up to 8 online opponents in fast-paced capture-the-flag, deathmatch and team deathmatch air battles.
- Fly to a cool rock soundtrack in the style of vintage Vietnam-era tunes.
PlayStation 4 Exclusive Features:
- Play as Nguyen An Toon - a legendary Vietnamese ace - in the brand new additional "Lost Letters" campaign.
- Improved controls and revamped enemy AI put you at the heart of the action.
- Bigger maps, enhanced particle systems and improved sound effects.