EDISON, NJ — (Marketwired) — 05/29/13 — Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today its line-up for this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) being held in Los Angeles, June 11-13. From Zumba® Fitness World Party, the culturally-rich fitness experience that expands your horizons, to the adventure-filled fun with the boys of summer in Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff, Majesco Entertainment, located in South Hall meeting room #308a, will debut playable demos of both games for the first time.
Majesco also officially announced today its distribution partnership with publisher Little Orbit. Majesco will distribute three titles under terms of the Little Orbit agreement, all based on strong licensed brands including Monster High™, Barbie® and Young Justice. The following Majesco and Little Orbit titles will be shown together in E3 meeting room #308a:
- Zumba® Fitness World Party (Majesco) on Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Kinect™ for Xbox 360®, Wii U™ and Wii™ is the latest game in the successful dance fitness franchise that has sold more than 9 million units worldwide. This fun, freeing fitness journey embodies Zumba’s global reach of over 185 countries by taking your work out to exotic locations around the world. Burn up to 1,000 calories per hour with new modes, dance styles and 40 high-energy new routines set to a world-class soundtrack featuring Lady Gaga, Daddy Yankee and Pitbull.
- Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff (Majesco) on the Xbox 360® games and entertainment system from Microsoft, Wii U™, Wii™, Nintendo 3DS™ and DS™, is based on the top-rated Emmy Award-winning hit series. Join Phineas and Ferb as they travel to out-of-this-world places in their newest invention, the All-Terrain Transformatron, an upgradeable, customizable, ultra-cool amphibious ride that lets the boys collect treasures to display in their backyard Museum of Cool.
- Monster High™ 13 Wishes Shadow Secrets (Little Orbit) on Wii U™, Wii™, Nintendo 3DS™ and DS™ whisks fans away on an amazing adventure with their favorite freaky-fab ghouls who jump, climb and swing through multiple magical levels to save Monster High™.
- Barbie™ Dreamhouse Party™ (Little Orbit) on Wii U™, Wii™, Nintendo 3DS™ and DS™ takes fans behind the pink doors into the fantastic world of the Barbie® Dreamhouse® mansion.
- Young Justice: Legacy (Little Orbit) on PlayStation®3, Xbox 360 and Wii U™ is based on the acclaimed Cartoon Network animated series inspired by the DC Comics characters. Players assemble their Young Justice team from 12 heroes including NightWing, Kid Flash, Robin and more. Track down notorious villains and be mentored by powerful superheroes as you explore, customize and battle in this action-packed, RPG styled game.
Media attending E3 who would like to book an appointment to preview Majesco titles should contact Danitra Alomia (email@example.com) with Reverb Communications. For additional information about Majesco Entertainment’s entire line-up of products, please visit www.majescoentertainment.com.
ABOUT MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama™ and NBA Baller Beats™. The company’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ and has an office in Brockhampton, UK. More info can be found online at www.majescoent.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.
ABOUT LITTLE ORBIT
Little Orbit is a worldwide video game publisher formed in January 2010 with a focus on licensed-based entertainment products. The company’s emphasis is on working with popular creators to extend their vision into games through transmedia storytelling and engaging content for all gaming platforms. Little Orbit has a unique history assisting major entertainment companies to leverage their brands through emerging game channels to help grow and engage consumers. Founded by industry veterans and key development, sales and marketing personnel, Little Orbit is focused on three primary channels of distribution including traditional game retail, non-traditional retail channels, and digital download over the various platform networks. Visit www.littleorbit.com for more information. © 2013 Little Orbit.
YOUNG JUSTICE and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics. (s13)
BARBIE, MONSTER HIGH, and associated trademarks and trade dress are owned by, and used under license form, Mattel. ©2013 Mattel. All Rights Reserved.