Bring Home a Cuddly, Undead Pet Just in Time for Halloween
EDISON, NJ — (MARKET WIRE) — 10/18/11 — Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that Pet Zombies is now available on Nintendo 3DS™ at retailers everywhere. Developed by 1st Playable Productions, Pet Zombies is the first undead pet sim that lets you raise your own zombie, customize it to your liking, manage its diet, and play truly twisted games to unlock even more macabre fun — all in 3D!
Pet Zombies is a pet simulation spoof with a horrific twist — nurture or punish, it’s your choice. Reanimate your very own customizable zombies that you can play with, care for, or torment in a variety of environments where they can shamble, shuffle and lurch. Form a bond with your zombie by providing it with food, toys, and entertainment. Pet Zombies offers lots of gory effects and games to keep players fully entertained and challenged. Customize your zombie to look as grotesque and scary as you desire. It’s your pet, your rules, however twisted they may be.
GAME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Raise your very own zombie and manage and control its every need.
- Play a variety of mini games: Zombie Launch, Luck of the Dead, Dumpster Dive and more!
- Nurture your zombie with tasty treats and toys, or torment them with a torch, shock collar or cattle prod!
- Customize everything about your zombies: facial deformations, variable decay, clothing, and un-lockable items.
- Unlock themed backgrounds and decor to create the best environment for your pet zombie.
- Trigger eye popping gory effects: throw food, drinks, toys or brains with the stereoscopic 3D screen.
- Earn badges, Zombucks for use in the pet shop, and unlockables by completing games and gameplay challenges.
Rated T for Teen, Pet Zombies is available now for the suggested retail price of $29.99. For more information, please visit www.majescoentertainment.com. To watch the launch trailer or see more Majesco videos, visit www.youtube.com/user/MajescoGames. For any media inquiries, including requesting review copies, please contact Danitra Alomia (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jerry Whitehead III (email@example.com) with Reverb Communications.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as online, social networks and mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama™, Alvin and the Chipmunks, and Hulk Hogan’s Main Event. The company’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ with offices in San Francisco, CA, Bristol, UK, and a social games development studio in Foxboro, MA. More info can be found online at www.majescoentertainment.com or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/majesco.