Double Dragon Neon
Fight as twin brothers Billy and Jimmy Lee on an exciting adventure to save their shared love interest, Marian from the evil Skullmageddon across 16 brawling levels filled with elaborate missions, malicious enemies and over-the-top battles. Double Dragon: Neon is the reinvigorated update to the 80’s beat’em up smash hit that is reminiscent to the original. Trained by their sensei in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, Billy and Jimmy are equipped with lethal combat skills and weaponry to bust some faces and battle the baddest goons around as they journey across the galaxy to rescue the love of their lives.
- Based on the classic and popular 80’s franchise, Double Dragon: Neon is the action-packed update that reflects the excitement of today’s side-scrollers mixed with an 80’s nostalgia aesthetic.
- Get your friends in on the action with two player fast-paced co-op using a slew of combos and the ability to drop in and out on the fly.
- Online co-op exclusively on Steam.
- Experience intense platforming challenges including arrow attacks, stomp planks and retractable spikes in HD across 16 different levels that range in 5 different degrees in difficulty.
- Get your friends in on the action with two player fast paced co-op with a slew of combos and the ability to drop in and out on the fly.
- Travel to strange and unknown lands including: Intergalactic spaceship, rural countryside, a mystical laboratory, the terrifying underground, a haunted ghost forest, and an out-of-this-world chaos dimension.
- Deliver extreme damage by using a variety of brutal combos including slide tackle, spin kick, flying knee, shoulder throw and more.
- Pick-up and throw objects including trashcans, bats, knives, and whips to use as weapons against unsuspecting enemies.
- Visit the in-game store throughout the game to get helpful hints and purchase songs, weapons, and other items to improve your fighting ability.
- Use songs you’ve found or purchased to add to your mix tape. Songs possess mystical powers that only a true Sōsetsuken master can harness. You can even level up songs for maximum rocking!
- Utilize the World Map to checkout your progress between stages.