NBA Baller Beats
The first ever motion-based sports video game that requires you to actively play using a real basketball. The music is your guide as you aspire to perform like a pro and practice your ball-handling skills while building stamina you’ll need for the court – all while having the fun of playing a video game.
- NBA Baller Beats - The first ever full body motion-based NBA video game that lets you perform like a pro using a real basketball.
- NBA Baller Beats will come packaged with an official NBA game ball replica from Spalding.
- Bounce the ball to the beat of 30 licensed tracks that span across decades and genres including hip-hop, rock and old school classics.
- The game challenges players to master ball-handling skills by dribbling and performing moves including crossovers, pump fakes, flow dribble and more.
- Train alongside your favorite NBA franchise unlocking songs, difficulty levels, environment accessories, over 100 posters and Panini’s 2012 NBA HOOPS trading cards that showcase NBA players’ greatest moves.
- Master different baller moves and increase your stamina in single player mode, break it down and practice different skills in Move School mode or show-off in multiplayer mode and go head-to-head against up to 8 players – the highest score wins bragging rights.
- Show-off your baller skills as the Kinect camera takes pictures that you can upload and share on Facebook.
- To maximize your performance, visit the extensive in-game tutorial where two-time NBA champion and Emmy Award-winning TNT NBA analyst Kenny Smith dishes tips for success. From novice to pro, every baller can raise their game with three difficulty levels available on every song: Rookie, Pro, and Baller.